Senior Product Manager - Americas
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role
Shopify has redefined commerce, raising the standard for how businesses of all sizes operate, market, and sell their products and services. With over 1 million merchants in more than 175 different countries, powered by the most innovative platform on the market, we continue to grow rapidly while constantly looking for new ways to impact and disrupt markets.
The product team is growing, and we're looking for Senior Product Managers to join us!
Product Management at Shopify is a hands-on role. You’ll work with Engineering, UX, and other internal teams to decide what products we build and why we build them. Product Managers are the glue that unites all aspects of a product under a single, cohesive vision. They are passionate and entrepreneurial. They have founded their own companies, taken successful products to market, and established a track record of getting things done at scale.
Here are the teams you could potentially join:
The Start product line exists to supercharge aspiring entrepreneurs with the best guidance, network, tools, and motivation possible to help them start and grow their business. We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to build and rally the team behind an impactful roadmap for the Shopify signup and onboarding experience, supporting new merchants according to their individual needs. You’ll work together with UX, Research, Data Science, Engineering, and other Product Managers to set the foundation for entrepreneur success on the Shopify platform.
The multi-channel metrics team is helping merchants integrate with the largest ad networks in the world to improve merchant marketing performance. Our goal is to inform merchants of their customer's journey to purchase and use this information to help merchants allocate their marketing budgets to the highest LTV channels for their business.
The Cross-border team makes commerce borderless by enabling merchants to sell to buyers anywhere in the world. Over a third of traffic to Shopify stores comes from cross-border visitors. We enable merchants to create global businesses by localizing all the aspects of the buyer experience.
You Should Have:
- A strong understanding of and experience working in the product management discipline
- Experience building out products at scale
- A proven track record of success in driving the development of software products at a high-growth technology company
- Ability to define and prioritize initiatives while working cross-functionally, and managing complex stakeholder relationships
- Experience collaborating with designers, developers, marketers, and customers in an agile environment
- A genuine excitement for solving customer problems and strong sense of empathy with the customer
- A keen interest in using data to inform product decisions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work across multiple projects, align on goals, and deliverables
- An entrepreneurial mindset - you roll up your sleeves, thrive in chaos, and get things done.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work, and we truly value your time. We look forward to reading your application.
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making commerce better for everyone - remotely 💚