SAP iXp Intern - Product Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
What is SAP iXp?
SAP’s Internship Experience Project (iXp) is SAP’s global, paid internship program that provides university students with the opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to apply for SAP iXp
1. Culture of collaboration: Meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
2. Project-driven experience: Gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
3. Gain visibility: With iXp in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team:
The Global Partner Marketing Organization is looking for a highly motivated, self-starter to join the team for an 8-month internship, based in Vancouver, BC. You will primarily be supporting SAP’s strategic partnership with Intel. As such you will gain exposure to emerging technologies from Intel, SAP, and our joint partners.
In this role, you will support global partner marketing initiatives including; campaign management, digital and social media marketing strategy and execution, content marketing, video production, graphic design and internal communications.
What you’ll do:
Position Title: SAP iXp Intern – Product Marketing Specialist
Location: Vancouver, BC
Expected start date to end date: January 4, 2021 – September 3, 2021
In this role, you’ll:
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Write, manage and publish blog posts
• Support the KPI tracking of regional and global campaigns
• Video storyboarding and production
• Graphic design for digital and print
• Develop and maintain editorial and campaign calendars
• Support creation and execution of marketing materials for sales teams
• Support content management of key social media channels to promote co-innovation and customers success stories for Intel and SAP
Who you are:
• We’re looking for someone who can challenge the status quo and likes to stay curious. You enjoy working on meaningful projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Project management expertise and attention to detail
• Working understanding of digital marketing concepts
• Working knowledge of content marketing
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
• Graphic design, video production, web design, and video editing skills are a plus
• Experience marketing software or hardware solutions is an asset
• Digital/Interactive Arts, Business, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science or Communications student
• Requires candidates to currently be enrolled in an undergraduate, Masters, MBA or PhD degree program which is applicable to the position.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, SAP, ERP, Marketing MBA, Entry Level, Marketing, Technology
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Help the world run better and improve people’s lives.