2021 University Grad- Identity Management Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Identity Management Specialist
As an Identity Management Specialist, you will be a member of a team responsible for identity governance and compliance at Adobe. You will be responsible for the development, testing, troubleshooting and maintenance of an Identity Management solution. You will interact with colleagues from other business units to define the requirements of integrations between applications and the Identity Management solution as well as the workflows to support business processes. We are looking for someone who is a quick learner, an excellent team player and has strong programming skills. The ideal candidate will have a BSc in a technical field such as Computer Science or Engineering.
What you’ll Do
- Communicate clearly within the team, and with management to define and achieve goals.
- Deliver projects as per design and within the project schedule deadlines.
- Provide operational support of existing integrations between the Identity Management Solution and applications.
- Provide operational support of automation workflows which support business processes.
- Develop integrations between the Identity Management solution and applications.
- Develop workflows to support business processes.
- Write technical documentation for all projects.
- Investigate and evaluate emergent security technologies in the Identity space.
- Additional related activities as identified and required.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or Engineering
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with the following databases: Oracle, MS SQL and MySQL.
- Experience with the following web servers: Apache Tomcat.
- Experience with the following web technologies: HTML, JSON and XML.
- Experience with the following web services technologies: REST, SOAP and SCIM.
- Experience with core applications like Azure AD, Active Directory, CyberArk and Okta.
- Experience writing APIs.
- Ability to integrate security into application integrations and workflows.
- Proven ability to multi-task and deliver results within tight timeframes.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and adapt to changes in project scope.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with teammates.
- Ability to communicate effectively when presenting our internal solutions.
- J2EE certification is an advantage
- CISSP certification is an advantage
- Experience with SailPoint IIQ is an advantage
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Join Adobe for the people, purpose, and pride. Let's Create Experiences that Matter. Follow us for career opportunities around the globe.