Sr. Director of Mobile Product Management
Victoria, BC, Canada
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
We are looking for an experienced Product Management leader to guide teams of passionate product managers for Workday’s mobile products.
This leader will influence the strategy, define the roadmap and lead product management execution of all our Workday Mobile portfolio.
Customers are Workday's core value and key drivers in our strategy and investments. This leader will work closely with our customers and internal application teams to build a portfolio of mobile products to deliver exceptional value through innovative capabilities. As a Senior
Director of Mobile Product Management, this leader must balance the demands of delivering new capabilities with the needs of product maintenance and customer requests. This leader must provide clarity on priorities and be nimble to adjust them as needed, to balance resource investments and cost efficiency while maintaining internal alignment with all stakeholders.
As a mobile leader, this person will be the key driver of a uniform mobile UX strategy that is compliant with Google and Apple design to meet the world class design goals for the Workday Mobile platform.
About the Role
- Partner closely with Development and QA leaders to deliver high quality, innovative products to our customers
- Influence and drive product strategy, design and capability delivery
- Foster innovation in the customer experience by combining functional and operational knowledge
- Collaborate and communicate across the Workday ecosystem including Sales, Services and other Product teams to ensure mobile is positioned as a strong partner. Work closely with the rest of the organization to highlight customer needs, build empathy and get alignment on the vision and execution of our strategy and roadmap
- Build, lead, and enable high performing teams while providing a remarkable experience for workmates
- Mentor and guide both Mobile UX teams and Mobile Product teams and engineers on mobile strategy and design patterns
You have :
- 5+ years experience managing and inspiring Mobile product management organizations and managing product managers
- At least 10 years Product Management experience with Mobile domain knowledge In depth knowledge of Apple and Google design patterns
- Strong technical Product knowledge of iOS and Android platforms
- 5+ years of experience working with Mobile UX teams
- 5+ years of experience working in complex organizations and influencing without authority across many domains
- Experience in handling intake feature process with many different stakeholders Experience with working with HCM and/or Financial cloud
- Provides is highly desired Experience working with Apple and Google product and design teams is highly desired
Your application has been successfully submitted.