Medium Enterprise - Customer Base, Central Canada (Toronto or Remote in Ontario)
Toronto, ON, Canada Remote
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
As a Medium Enterprise Account Executive on our Customer Base team, you will rely on your consultative selling skills to sell the portfolio of Workday Solutions to our Enterprise customers. You will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation and close.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ability to sell on value and return on investment (ROI) vs. technical functionality
- Identify and match business problems to Workday Solutions
- Be a key player in Workday’s sales team to drive net new business sales into strategic named accounts using strategic value-based selling
- Lead complex sales cycles orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value management, marketing and sales support.
- Leverage your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors
Experience / Qualifications:
- You are a passionate Software Sales professional who brings a track record of success selling Software to companies through discovering, prospecting and creating new business
- You excel at managing and leading complex sales cycles from start to finish
- You bring your positive energy to work every day where you focus on winning business and helping our customers be their best
- You know how to accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through the proper use of sales tools
- You are skilled at cultivating mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners and alliances
- You are a creative thinker who knows how to solve problems that help you succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and time management skills
As a part of the Workday application process, candidates applying to some roles may be asked to complete an assessment by pymetrics. If the pymetrics assessment applies to the role you will be asked to do the assessment after submitting your application. Workday reviews the pymetrics results as one factor alongside other candidate qualifications to help identify the best fit for Workday.
Your application has been successfully submitted.