Workforce Analyst - Resource Strategy & Analytics Team
Toronto, ON, Canada
Join our team
TELUS is looking for a dynamic individual to be part of a national team of dedicated analysts, responsible for supporting outcome management along with managing resources and performing analysis of demand and supply the short term window.
Resource Strategy & Analytics Spotlight:
- Our team works in a fun and challenging environment that directly influences the strategic direction and performance of the Customer Experience business
- Our teams are responsible for the Enterprise planning functions of Strategic Forecasting & Planning, Operational Resource Management, Performance Analytics and Partner Strategy & Governance
- We work closely with the Customer Experience Operational Enablement and Customer Experience Strategy & Development teams to deliver on our strategic objectives
- Our key stakeholders and partners include Operations, Marketing, Finance, and Technology Transformation to name a few
- We provide opportunities for you to excel and show your stuff – work on high value and high visibility projects
- We have flexible work styles with the ability to work in and out of the office
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
- Through an in depth understanding of queue conditions, key performance indicators and contact centre performance you ensure our internal stakeholders, and partners are educated on risks and challenges through analysis and mitigation strategy recommendations
- By putting your recommendations into action you will see the positive impact your efforts have on the Customer Experience
- By ensuring our team is well represented in project launches and initiatives impacting how we do business (including tools, applications and training), you guarantee that you are able to identify, action and communicate issues to prevent impacts within the short term planning window and overall customer experience
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- Ability to analyze data information, translate into findings, and convey into a clear compelling story with recommendations/solutions to a diverse group of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work under ambiguous circumstances
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills with the ability to craft clear, concise, compelling messages appropriate for the audience
- Analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to distill complex and/or ambiguous problems to its component parts, and then propose actionable solutions
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to coordinate a variety of activities, track important details, follow-up on delegated assignments
- Leadership skills with the ability to influence peers and partners, without direct authority
- A Strong understanding of call centre operational performance metrics and WFM related processes
- Intermediate Excel skills at minimum
- Experience with workforce management tools such as IEX, Pulse, DOMO
- University degree (preferably in Business, Statistics or similar) OR 3-5 years of equivalent work experience in a relevant discipline (preferably workforce management) along with on-the-job personal development
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto
Other Locations: CA-AB-Calgary, CA-BC-Vancouver
Your application has been successfully submitted.