Senior Product Manager, Consumer Health - TELUS Digital
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Create awesome experiences for our customers.
Join our team
We’re a customer-driven and product-minded team within TELUS, responsible for our company’s digital evolution. We simplify the path to production so teams can focus on what matters most.
TELUS Digital’s mission is to make life easier for millions of customers – and for our team. We build smart, customer-centric and data-driven experiences for telus.com, business.telus.com and the My TELUS app.
Our team includes a passionate group of strategists, UX and visual designers, full stack developers, content managers, scrum masters, testers, product owners, people experience specialists, and other digital experts.
Our team members are leaders in local and global technology communities, we value and support communities such as: Tech Masters, NodeSchool, Ladies Learning Code, Women Who Code TO and many more!
Learn more about our team at telus.com/digital
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As a Senior Product Manager - Consumer Health for the Home Solutions Digital Team, you will help define best in class experiences for our customers and shape a digital commerce experience for an exciting portfolio of health products that helps improve the lives of our customers and their loved ones.
You will work closely with leadership on planning and business strategy and look at ways to maximize unit growth and report and share insights on the Digital performance of the Consumer Health product portfolio, including Babylon by TELUS Health, LivingWell Companion, and more. You will also drive best-in-class end-to-end Digital customer experience and lead large scale, high visibility projects across a variety of internal teams.
We are on a mission to optimize our commerce experience for home services, so you are joining us at an exciting time with phenomenal opportunities to craft our product and customer experiences.
- Manage the digital roadmap and prioritization of work for Consumer Health products on TELUS.com
- Have a strong understanding of the customer needs, both existing and potential, and use that knowledge to influence website features that provide TELUS customers with unparalleled end-to-end Digital experience for Consumer Health products
- Act as the business owner for Babylon by TELUS Health and LivingWell Companion on TELUS.com, possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact our business (this entails owning forecasting, monitoring, understanding and reporting on the growing Health category)
- Become a key player in driving end-to-end product strategy, and identifying new opportunities to utilize our eCommerce, digital merchandising, and personalization capabilities to present the most suitable Health product offerings to our customers
- Regularly analyze web performance, and develop recommendations for enhancements and optimizations on the website
- Drive strategic projects and go-to-market activities to achieve business objectives across a variety of internal teams, such as Analytics, Customer Experience, SEO, Content, Optimization, and the Home Solutions Commerce feature teams
- Earn the trust of stakeholders across a cross-functional team of individuals and influence decision-making at all levels of the organization
- Create business cases for new opportunities and develop and execute project plans for the launch of new features, incorporating merchandising and pricing strategies
- Manage the budget for partner funded capital projects, and work with the budget and delivery teams to ensure the budget is reconciled on a monthly basis
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- Highly-organized with a demonstrated ability to manage a high-volume of work
- Strong leadership and organizational transformation skills
- Experience in product development (hardware or software) and technical delivery, with 3-5 years of product management/ownership of customer facing products/applications
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Strong interpersonal, proactive communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with various stakeholders across the business; building trust and strong rapport across the business is fundamental
- Ability to inter-operate between a technical product team and business strategists
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to think strategically
- Strong track record of being able to develop relationships with a multitude of stakeholders
- 2-4 years of marketing, product management, and/or digital experience
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, and ambiguous environment with the ability to prioritize work and create clarity
- Experience working with data analytics suites
- Experience with A/B testing and targeting tools
- Experience working in a Scrum and Agile environment
About TELUS Digital:
We want to work with people who:
- Share our passion for all things digital
- Thrive in an agile, lean and fast-paced environment
- Clearly see things from the perspective of our customers
- Are curious, experiment and never stop learning
- View collaboration as essential to your work
- Utilize the power of data to inform decisions
- Embrace diversity and new ideas
What you can expect from us:
- An environment where you’re encouraged to share and act on your ideas
- Flexible work hours in a central downtown location
- A welcoming, relaxed office with a casual dress code
- A culture committed to giving; every year we donate time and resources in our communities
- Team lunches with a generous supply of healthy snacks
- A fun, dynamic team that works and plays every day; great ideas can come as easily during an impromptu hallway soccer match or social team outing
Check out labs.telus.com/blog to see how we solve challenging problems for millions of customers with innovative tools.
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Primary Location: CA-BC-Vancouver
Your application has been successfully submitted.