Senior Financial Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Create better business outcomes with your analytical acumen and creativity.
Join our team
Are you ready to join an exciting and fast-paced team who is key to the successful evaluation and responses to customer bids in TELUS Enterprise and Business Solutions? You'll have cross functional exposure, working collaboratively with Solutioning, Product Marketing and Sales in wireline and wireless business to develop winning business cases supported by our executive leadership team. A balance of detail-oriented business case development and bigger picture TELUS strategy will enable you to act as a trusted advisor to our stakeholder teams and help to broaden your horizons at TELUS.
Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together
You'll be a key contributor to deal pursuits which requires thought leadership and a thorough understanding of TELUS strategy and financial goals to develop business cases which balance risk and competitive response to customer requirements. This role needs a clear and confident communicator who is able to relay recommendations through written and personal interactions to our leadership teams. You have the ability to influence pricing and costing inputs with your in depth understanding of customer requirements and TELUS costing methodology. You are responsive and flexible to help meet customer deadlines and have an ability to cope well with ambiguity and changing environments.
- Collaborate with teams across Sales, Product Marketing, Solutions and Delivery to understand cost impacts of requirements
- Formulate recommendations and provide direction and education to the project team with respect to TELUS financial policies, procedures and systems
- Identify accounting issues, impacts and provide recommendations to project teams and leadership
- Translate complex financial information into a format understandable by project teams
- Focus on continuous improvement; must be able to communicate learnings from prior projects to improve new ones
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- Accounting designation or Business degree
- Bilingual in French and English
- At least 7 years of experience in a technology Finance or consulting role
- Valued for your excellent communication skills with the ability to confidently convey information at all levels in the organization
- Respected for being self-motivated, and having high standards of performance with the ability to deal with complex concepts and ambiguity
- Sought out for your strong teamwork skills with proven ability to build, maintain and utilize relationships across the Corporation
- Recognized as a strong collaborative team player
- Regarded as the go to expert in business case creation
- Advanced Excel skills
- Bid pricing and cost estimate/modeling experience
- Project costing and control
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal
Other Locations: CA-QC-Rimouski, CA-QC-Quebec City
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All Connected for Good