IoT | Account Manager - East (Mid-Market Solution Sales) Remote-Ontario
Toronto, ON, Canada Remote
Who we are
Here’s a chance to join our leading-edge Internet of Things (IoT) Sales Team! We are one of the leading sales organizations for IoT solutions in Canada, and we bring proven sales experience, energy, and strategic insight to our customer-first sales environment.
The IoT market is estimated to grow 661.74 billion USD by 2021. This is a staggering compound annual growth rate of 33.3%. With the increasing penetration of connected devices, we need your experience hunting and prospecting new customers in the small to mid-market large B2B segments and helping them understand how our customer-first value proposition will transform and build their bottom line business.
- We are one team: Team selling is the norm and we celebrate each other’s wins
- We challenge the status quo; we stimulate our customers to accelerate their business success
- We live up to our commitments, to ourselves, our friends and family, our peers and leaders, and of course, our Customers
- We strive to make a real difference in the communities where we work, live, and play
As an IoT Account Manager, you will own sales execution in your defined territory and proactively build key relationships within the mid-market segment. Your goal will be to increase TELUS presence by focusing on transformational IoT solutions that align and drive the client’s core business objectives forward.
Here’s the day to day and what we’ll accomplish together
- Create strategically-aligned value propositions through understanding customer business objectives
- Optimize tools such as Salesforce.com (SFDC) and Target Account Selling (TAS) as part of our everyday culture
- Embrace a unique collaborative, high energy and community-minded sales strategy
- Maintain a quarterly mid-market territory plan to drive sales velocity, including a 30x60x90 day funnel and plan to achieve targets
- Increase our B2B mid-market sales client base by enabling IoT connectivity, AVL, and many other solutions
- Successfully achieve your monthly sales targets for mobility, monthly recurring revenue, and renewals
- Maintain regular discipline in contact coverage strategy for your territory, accurate forecasting and funnel development for your opportunities
- Manage a range of opportunities within SFDC that includes associated reporting and account planning to support achievement of sales objectives
- Engage and work closely with extended team members: Sales Specialists, Solution Engineers, Product Managers, Operations Managers, Service Managers, and others, in order deliver to required support and value for our clients
- Prepare proposals, presentations, quotations, contracts, and supporting documentation
- Negotiate contracts and agreements; Strong business case development skills; ability to outline convincing return on investment (ROI) metrics
What You bring to the table
- Motivation and enthusiasm, curiosity, willingness to learn and stay ahead of the emerging technology
- Sales experience:
- you have demonstrated sales success with transformational solutions and have a proven track record establishing and growing a territory
- you have a minimum of 4 years of B2B solution sales success
- Client-centric Outlook: you have an amazing ability to identify the client's business challenges and demonstrate how TELUS can help with the solution
- You are a gifted collaborator, an effective closer, and you have a knack with the decision-makers
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Primary Location: CA-Ontario
Other Locations: CA-Ontario
Your application has been successfully submitted.