This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ready to create innovative solutions and best practices?
Join our team
Global Partner Management (GPM) is the wholesale division of TELUS. We work with Canadian, American and international organizations to enhance their product offering and to engineer a broad range of possibilities for them and their end customers. We bring a world of possibilities to our customers and the best of TELUS to the connected world.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As a member of the Sales Solutions Team within GPM, you will be responsible for supporting our sales teams by accurately registering our negotiated contracts. You collaborate well with cross-functional teams throughout our organization, and possess the ability to present to our management team. Strong communication skills will help you to influence and evolve how TELUS does business across our growing portfolio. You will utilize various systems, reporting tools, and databases to make business decisions including revenue/cost management, enhancing the customer experience, and unlocking operational efficiencies.
The Contracts Specialist will be responsible for administration of all sales contracts within TELUS wholesale division. You will also manage the life cycle of the contract including renewal notices, and supporting the identification and monitoring of commitments within the contracts.
- Manage a high volume of contracts including registration of the contracts into TELUS systems
- Enable TELUS sales activities by providing expertise in supporting contract management life cycle
- Provide monthly reporting of Sales results related to contracts signed
- Participate in renewal activities to optimize contract terms
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- Knowledge of sales processes, including contract management best practices
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry including market and regulatory dynamics - in particular the wholesale marketplace
- Advanced knowledge of reporting/analysis tools such as Excel
- Sound working knowledge of business and contract management procedures and governance
- Financial Acumen
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to plan, coordinate and bring to closure a significant number of initiatives simultaneously
- Passion for excellence, strong work ethic and solutions-oriented
- Proficiency with PC applications (Microsoft office applications in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, ever-changing environment - comfortable with managing ambiguity
- Action-orientated mindset with a strong sense of urgency and ability to respond proactively
- Display a high degree of integrity in handling confidential information
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto
Other Locations: CA-QC-Montreal, CA-BC-Vancouver
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All Connected for Good