Senior Product Manager
Toronto, ON, Canada
Join our team
Our team members include people like you - creative, passionate, curious and authentic. We believe that you’ll find our high-performance culture personally fulfilling, professionally challenging and financially rewarding. Join our team and make your future friendly too.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
We currently require a high energy individual to join the Mid-Market Wireless Pricing Team as the Senior Product Manager - Device Programs. In this role you will work as a liaison between our marketing team and our device support partners, and play a key role in introducing device support programs in our wireless offering for Mid Market customers, developing clear and efficient processes to integrate our partner resource and capabilities, and ensuring smooth execution across the entire value chain. Working collaboratively with key stakeholders both externally and internally within marketing, strategy and planning, product operations, customer care and sales channels, you will ensure that device support programs are a key part of our Mid-Market value proposition, and it helps us gain a competitive advantage.
- Lead the strategic vision to launch Device Support Program as a core value proposition in our Mid-Market WLS offering
- Develop a key understanding of our device support partners’ capabilities and offerings, and develop use cases on how those apply to Mid-Market customers
- Build clear and efficient processes and capabilities to enable those use cases for Mid-Market customers across the entire value chain with a focus on customer centricity
- Work with the GTM team to include the key device support program value propositions as part of our wireless offerings and position it as our competitive advantage
- Develop clear reporting and accountability on key initiatives, analysing customer and market trends, and swiftly pivoting when required backed by strong data and analytics
- Effectively manage external internal stakeholders across various areas of our business including within marketing, sales, business intelligence, strategy & planning and finance
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- Strong project/program management skills and disciplined execution, maintaining quality of deliverables across a number of varied tasks and responsibilities
- Strong analytical and business problem solving skills with expertise in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and other productivity tools
- Clear, confident delivery of perspectives and recommendations to peers and senior leaders
- Be able to lead net new programs independently with minimal support
- Thrive on ambiguity and change
What we give back to you:
- Opportunity to showcase your abilities and present to the senior leadership on a regular basis and be recognized and rewarded for excelling in your role
- Opportunity to represent TELUS infront of our external vendors, maintain the professional relationship and network
- A dynamic and collaborative environment
- Opportunities for personal development through training, mentoring and career development
- An organization that actively supports you giving back to the community you live in
- A place that embraces our core values: Spirited teamwork, Courage to innovate, Embrace change and Initiate opportunity, and a Passion for growth
- Flexible work styles with the ability to work in and out of the office
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, or Engineering
- Working experience in marketing, B2B preferred
- Wireless telecommunications and/or technology-based industry experience
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto
Your application has been successfully submitted.