Developer Analyst II - Channel Digital Team (Toronto)
Toronto, ON, Canada
Join our team
The Channels Digital team is an agile development team embedded in the business. We provide expert level consultation and lean, effective digital solutions and services that enable the overall Channels organization
Our mission is to support the TELUS Retail organization by managing and supporting retail communications, developing support tools to enable sales conversations, and enabling efficient store operations.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As a part of the Channels Digital team, you will help to enable multiple facets of retail. Our team has a strong communication focus – supporting the web portals that provide our front line agents the key information they need to sell and operate. Our team also provides agile and powerful software solutions, without the overhead and governance typically associated with development organizations.
As a key member of our team, you will help support our CMS platform, both in developing new functionality and advancing our roadmap. You will work directly with business partners to build out and support applications leveraged in retail operations and sales conversations. You will participate in roadmap discussions to help chart the path forwards, in alignment with the overall organizational objectives.
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle with proficiency and experience in the following areas
- 2+ years of full stack Web Development experience
- PHP/LAMP Full Stack
- Database experience (MySQL/Maria DB, Oracle)
- React.js, Angular.js or Vue.js
- Linux Systems Administration (Apache Web Server configuration and maintenance) *
- Content Management Systems (ex., dotCMS, Drupal, Wordpress)
- Amazon Web Services (ex., Machine Learning, EC2, Route53, LEX, Etc.)
- Responsive site design (Foundation, Bootstrap)
- Google G-Suite / App Script / Analytics / Data Studio
- SAML2/SSO *
- Web services development experience (Rest, GraphQL)
- Syntactically Awesome Stylesheets (SASS/SCSS) - remove
- Elastic (Formerly Elastic Search)
- Knowledge and understanding of how to implement Amazon A.I.
- Velocity Template Language (VTL)
- Mobile Development
- Unit Testing
- Familiarity with devops systems and implementations (Docker, Kubernetes, Git, GitHub)
- Graphic Design / UI
- French/English bilingualism
- Salesforce Integrations/Apex code
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto
Your application has been successfully submitted.