Inside Sales Specialist - Vancouver, BC
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Join our team
Every day, our Small Business Solutions team enables Canadian Businesses to thrive through the power of the Internet; we make technology secure, simple, and worry-free.
In this 12 month opportunity as an Inside Sales Specialist, you are a self-starter, someone who you will prospect and acquire business clients that operate in the Small Business space. You are motivated and driven by exceeding sales targets.
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation, commission, mileage reimbursement
- Share purchase program with a generous company contribution
- Opportunity for a permanent position
- Well-being allowance
- A supportive culture that promotes recognition and feedback
- Opportunities and support for growth and development
- A chance to play an active role within your community
- A highly-engaged, dynamic and collaborative team environment
Here’s what we’ll accomplish together
Our highly motivated team has a proven track record of growing our existing client base, specifically targeting Small Businesses across Canada. We deliver best-in-class customer service and use a customer first lens for lead generation, marketing and sales execution.
- Deliver best in class customer service, build strong relations, and influence decision makers
- Generate leads via cold calling to identify key decision makers and generate growth opportunities and revenue
- Prospect and acquire new small business accounts
- Actively listen to customers, complete needs analysis, identify, and recommend solutions from our Small Business suite of products and services
- Build and deliver an accurate sales funnel and manage data in a Client Relationship Management tool
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive offerings and effectively communicate our value proposition
- Achieve monthly activation and revenue targets
- Be a subject matter expert on our small business products and services
Do you have what it takes?
- Post-secondary and/or equivalent experience
- 2+ years sales experience (wireless industry not required, considered an asset)
- Passionate about creating best-in-class customer experiences and proven track record of cultivating relationships
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills, known to be a creative thinker
- Contagious and positive attitude and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Effective communication and presentation skills and confident in leveraging your business acumen skills
- A self-starter with a hunter mentality and relentless focus on achieving sales goals with minimal supervision
- PC skills including SalesForce.com, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Primary Location: CA-BC-Burnaby
Your application has been successfully submitted.