Lead React Native Developer
Vancouver, BC, Canada
BlueBat Games is a subsidiary of global gaming powerhouse Novomatic’s Greentube division. Our free-to-play social casino platform – Greentube Pro – is changing the casino industry! Now, online and mobile players can stay connected to their favourite casinos any time they’re ready to have fun. Come work with exciting partners like Hard Rock to create high quality digital entertainment experiences!
We are looking for a Lead React Native Developer for a full-time position in our Vancouver office.
To lead a small Frontend team in close coordination with Product and other internal teams to migrate our existing clients to our new white label social casino React product. Basic support and maintenance for the legacy React product until clients can be migrated is also required. The candidate should be comfortable in a lead technical position and have very good written and oral communication skills. A focus on documentation, innovation and performance is required.
- Minimum 1 year in a Lead Position
- Minimum 5 years mobile development experience
- Hands-on React Native development experience
- Proven Experience documenting and delivering technical designs
- Participate in feature planning, resource estimation and timelines
- Experience building a hybrid mobile and web application
- Constantly learn and teach new technical approaches and solutions
- Carry a strong sense of ownership for your work
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience with solving frontend performance issues
- Proficiency with package managers such as NPM, CocoaPods and Gradle
- Proficiency with Xcode and Android Studio
- Experience with Objective C or JAVA
- DevOps / infrastructure systems – AWS and/or Jenkins
- Experience building and maintaining white label software
- Experience working in a Social Casino
What we can offer you:
We’re a small, close-knit team with a very large opportunity to grow ahead of us. Our team truly strives for work/life balance, and we pride ourselves on providing an environment that allows people to feel their contribution is meaningful and valued. Our employees would rather focus on getting a solid day’s work done and enjoy their downtime. We want everyone who works here to live their best life!
Would you like to know more about what it’s like to work with us? Check out our Values and Benefits.
If you’re interested and available immediately for this job opportunity, please send an up-to-date cover letter and resume to:
Your application has been successfully submitted.