Talent Acquisition Associate (1 year contract)
Vancouver, BC, Canada
As a key member of our Talent and Acquisition team, you will support end to end recruitment, directly impacting our game production performance. You are a master of a million details and possess the ability to prioritize and multitask effectively. You have strong dedication and professionalism that allow you to work well with broad audiences. You are eager to be part of a growing organization and create intentional impacts by driving and supporting the growth initiative.
Sound like a match? Kabam is looking for a Talent Acquisition Associate to join our team.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Manage full cycle recruiting for QA, Player Retention and other support roles to aggregate the best and brightest candidates
- Own Kabam’s Co-op Recruitment Program
- Full-cycle support for Talent Acquisition Business Partners (ie. resume screening and interview scheduling) and talent acquisition activities (ie. ATS Management, recruitment events)
- Provide impeccable customer service to hiring teams by setting expectations and driving results
- Supporting employer branding initiatives (ie. manage social media initiatives, events)
- Proactively build and maintain talent pipelines
- Continually research and analyze best recruitment practices and effectively communicate them across internal teams
- Manage internal communications and administrative duties for Talent Acquisition team
What you will bring to the team:
- 2+ yrs of experience in HR, preferably in recruitment for gaming/high tech industry
- Post-secondary degree in HR or related field
- Ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal communication
- Detail orientated in daily operations
- Proven track record in candidate engagement and success in hiring
- Solid record of working proactively in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to effectively deal with tight time constraints and an ever-changing timeline
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for:
- Experience working in an ATS, preferably with Lever
- A team player with a high sense of urgency
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize what’s important
- Ability to be agile and adaptable when presented with ambiguity
- A sense of ownership and self-motivation for learning and improvement
- Solution-oriented thinking
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and equitable workplace, and inclusive environment for all existing and potential employees. Employment decisions are based on candidate qualifications and business need, not race, color, ancestry, place of origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, political belief, religion, creed, marital or family status, medical condition, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, prior criminal conviction or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.