Senior Principal Success Manager - Public Sector
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The ideal Success Director will possess both a Cloud specialization and industry skills that enables them to speak the customer language.
- Leverage our Customer Success Methodology and partner with customers stakeholders to understand their goals , assess their capabilities and provide recommendations to help them accelerate achievement of their business and technology objectives
- Develop an understanding and knowledge of customer’s Salesforce implementation and evangelize the capabilities of Salesforce across all of our Clouds
- Guide a customer on org strategy, governance and change management best practices based on customer needs
- Can demonstrate hands-on Salesforce product knowledge by applying platform features and functions to customer business priorities and roadmap
- Proactively identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan
- Produce and execute a comprehensive adoption path showing the current state, target future state with timeline, and an underlying enablement Plan.
- Deliver business value and innovation to a customer’s business by understanding our customers’ key business challenges and potential for growth
- Build and foster executive-level relationships with the customer’s IT and business executive leadership, sponsors and decision makers to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer business and IT sponsors & stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with the account team and Salesforce Execs, effectively network within accounts from the Executive-Level down, in order to help customers achieve their objectives
- When appropriate, recommend additional Salesforce services and advisory experts needed to drive success
- Proactively communicates technical product changes, degradations, outages, end of life and other relevant updates
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Experienced professional with 7-10 years relevant industry (Public Sector) expertise
- Fluency with French Language (oral, written, ability to conduct business)
- In-depth knowledge in one or more line of businesses (LoB) - a specific cloud or industry
- Qualification for this job is contingent upon acceptable results from a background investigation as well as your obtaining and maintaining the specific level government security clearance required for this role
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a Trusted Advisor to drive business value for customers
- Ability to drive effective and influencing conversations at the C-level; facilitate difficult discussions and adept at handling objections
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce product and platform features, capabilities, and best use is highly desired
- Able to articulate the importance and value of Governance to Business and IT executives
- Good understanding of enterprise architecture principles strongly preferred
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- THOUGHT LEADER: Strong point of view and executive presence. Confident, but not arrogant, great storyteller
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture: A team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- TRUST: Trust the company’s core values
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Your application has been successfully submitted.