This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 325 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Large Enterprise Account Executive
• 5-10 years of experience selling complex solutions into the C/SVP level decision-makers at Fortune 1000 companies.
• An open mind to learning new things, solving important problems for merchants, working in a fast-paced environment with constant change and a desire to be the best at what you do.
- Proven track record of successfully leading a portfolio of accounts, developing strategies for them and exceeding net new revenue and portfolio quotas.
- Proven consultative sales abilities and ability to work well in a matrix environment, collaborate across multiple departments and influence all levels within an organization; willingness to lead teams and collaborate, bringing in appropriate resources to close sales.
- Ability to build multi-threaded contacts across key functions like CMO, CFO, CEO, CTO and CRO in accounts at multiple levels.
- Prior payments and ecommerce knowledge preferred
• The Account Executive is responsible for understanding the customer’s business needs in detail and aligning their needs with appropriate solutions to proactively drive new sales and growth opportunities.
• Prepare account plans and strategies and lead a cross functional team to execute on them.
• Meet and Exceed monthly/quarterly and annual quotas and key metrics.
• Manage the entire sales cycle including prospecting, outreach, qualifying, pitching, and closing business.
• Maintain accurate and up to date records in Salesforce.com at all times, including activity logs, pipelines, and forecast.
• Seek ways to constantly improve, absorb and apply coaching from management to field activities.
• Make a highly positive impact on culture and team - work well with others, share learnings, build trust, lead by example.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Account Executive.
Your application has been successfully submitted.