Product Manager - University Graduate
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 325 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
At PayPal, we’re literally reinventing how the world pays and gets paid. We understand that it’s about people. We connect individuals to let them shop, get paid, donate and send money using today’s technology with the confidence that comes from the security and control PayPal enables. Are you ready to help us change the world? The world’s leading payments company, PayPal, brings together a family of brands that are revolutionizing the way people move money. At PayPal you will be immersed in an amazing community with a vibrant culture that thrives on innovation, collaboration, inclusion, and wellness.
Looking for a career path that combines technical savvy with business perspective? Product Managers at PayPal are data-driven decision makers, building new features and products that touch millions of customers and merchants around the globe. The candidate will perform analysis or mining of data, evangelize the insights drawn from the data analysis and work with developers and designers to define features based on these insights. As a Product Manager, you will be focused on ensuring the aggressive expansion of PayPal’s business, helping to explore key opportunities for growth, creating stellar customer experiences and supporting all aspects of the business while partnering with employees from all backgrounds and organizational leaders.
- Think strategically and creatively to gather product and customer insights and help define the Product Vision and Strategy
- Understand PayPal’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in class
- Analyze current customer experiences to define friction points and create seamless and effortless experiences
- Develop product roadmaps and work with cross-functional teams (business, program managers, product, development, UX, analytics)
- Define detailed product requirements, scope, ship, measure features and use rapid cycles to iterate and learn
- Drive product development by building end to end solutions with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Build trust and effective relationships with peers/cross-functional teams
- Graduated within past 12 months, or will be graduating by Spring 2021, with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business or related field from an accredited college or university
- Strong analytical and data visualization skills
- Knowledge of data analytics and statistics (using SQL, R, Hive, etc.)
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and thrive in fast-paced environments
- Strong problem-solving abilities - you can cut through the noise and laser focus on what really matters
- Experience working with internet technologies or the payments industry is desirable
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative methodologies to understand customers and an ability to explore and structure customers’ insights
- Strong ability to translate product needs to technology and to understand technology
- Ability to write scripts or snippets of code preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with ability to interface and build relations at all levels
Position Location: Varies
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Product Manager - University Graduate.
Your application has been successfully submitted.