2021 Intern - Software Engineer, Adobe Document Cloud (Remote California)
San Jose, CA, USA Remote
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Document Cloud is revolutionizing the way the world works with documents. It’s a very exciting place to be. The Document Cloud (DC) combines a collection of online services integrated with Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Sign. Our subscription base is growing rapidly and we are continually rolling out new features and services. We work in small, agile teams with considerable autonomy and we value engineers with technical competence, creativity, flexibility, strong customer focus and an eagerness for learning and collaboration. By helping our customers create, handle and share documents, we improve Adobe's ability to empower creative people, business professionals and marketing specialists to be successful. This is an opportunity to create a system that ultimately benefits millions of Adobe customers every day.
We are looking for a student with a passion for coding to join the DC Web team in San Jose, CA or Boston. MA. The team is a dynamic Agile software development team focus on producing scalable and high quality enterprise solutions.
- Continuous improvement is the goal!
- Participate in story mapping, backlog grooming, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and sprint reviews on a two-week cadence.
- Review each other’s work and hold team members accountable for high code quality standards.
- Deliver regular increments of potentially shippable functionality on time with high quality.
- Explore new ideas. You’ll be working with the senior engineers on incubating new exciting DC Web capabilities and experiences.
- Write readable, performant, bug-free code.
- Look for ways to continually improve the product and process.
- Work effectively in a dynamic and ever-evolving environment.
What is needed to succeed
- Real passion for new tools and technologies
- Experience with full-stack Web Development is desirable
- Experience with PWA is a plus
- Distributed source code control (e.g., Git/Github)
Your application has been successfully submitted.