HGJ-Senior Legal Counsel,Tencent,AM
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support and advice on M&A and equity capital markets transactions, including domestic or cross-border, also assure previously listed companies of constant support with ongoing capital market and stock market issues;
- Retaining / managing / liaising with outside counsel as required;
- This position will be responsible for drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a variety of M&A transactions.
- Qualified PRC lawyer or JD/LLM, familiar with international M&A agreements;
- 3-5 years post qualification experience focusing on international M&A transaction;
- experiences of equity capital market transactions are added advantage;
- Experience at recognized law firms;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English & Chinese;
- Open-minded, proactive, strong legal analytical skills, responsible, team-playing, good communication skills and good business sense.
Your application has been successfully submitted.