HGJ-Senior Legal Counsel,Tencent,M&A
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support and advice on international M&A transactions.
- Retaining / managing / liaising with outside counsel as required.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a variety of overseas M&A transactions
- Qualified lawyer；
- Over 5 years post qualification experience focusing on international M&A transaction； Experience at recognized international law firms；
- Excellent command of spoken and written English & Chinese；
- Open-minded, proactive, strong legal analytical skills, responsible, team-playing, good communication skills and good business sense.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tencent uses technology to enrich the lives of Internet users.