Lightspeed LA - Senior Build Engineer (DevOps)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Senior Build Engineer – DevOps
LightSpeed LA is seeking for a talented and enthusiastic senior engineer to join our new studio in sunny Irvine California. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for games and enabling developers to deliver the most polished experience for our players. Join our team of industry veterans and help us build a team and culture of respect that pushes boundaries while having lots of fun.
- Help maintain culture of fast iteration and practical problem solving
- Work with IT teams to ensure a quality setup for all developers and pipelines
- Work closely with teammates to design and build highly scalable, available, and reliable CI/CD processes using proven practices
- Work with senior engineers to ensure fast interaction with source control, code review software and issue trackers
- Help others automate build and artifact delivery for multiple platforms
- Help make improvements to the team’s ability to develop and test the game, especially on consoles
- Gather metrics and implement reporting tools to aid development of the game
- Passion for games and the tech that makes them come to life
- Experience with C++, C# and Python
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with source control systems such as Perforce and Git
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical artists and other engineers
- High comfort level extending and improving an established code base
- Value lean, simple, efficient, well-tested code
- Shipped a game on PC and Consoles
- Familiarity with AAA asset and code pipelines is a plus
- Familiarity with console build and deploy pipelines
- Experience with Incredibuild
- Experience with artifact repositories such as Artifactory
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef or Puppet
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tencent uses technology to enrich the lives of Internet users.