Multiplayer Server Engineer Intern
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We strive to provider players best online multiplayer game experience. The programmers on our team are entrusted to use the extent of their creativity to build the systems needed to achieve this goal.
We are looking for a server programmer who loves constructing a scalable, stable, and secure online system of services for players to enjoy. You will usher them through the entire multiplayer experience, from first login, through matchmaking, and then playing match with other players. As one of the caretakers of the live environment, you will be a critical part of the team that launches the game’s services.
• Work closely with Designers to improve upon or create new multiplayer services
• Improve low level network systems to give players best game experience
• Manage deployment of new servers and monitor operations after launch
• Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Strong knowledge of C and C++ programming languages
• Strong knowledge of network and server security
• Passion for playing and developing games
• Thorough understanding of server architecture and networking protocols used for online games
• Experience working in Linux / Unix
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tencent uses technology to enrich the lives of Internet users.