Cloud Success Customer Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
Cloud Customer Success Executive
The objective of the Customer Success Executive (CSE) is to maximize customer retention and expansion by facilitating activities and guiding them to the solutions value while also driving increased SaaS revenue. The CSE works at a strategic level across all product pillars in the cloud, leading teams in the delivery and continuous improvement of large scale transformational cloud projects. In this role you will act as an enabler and trusted advisor to the customer to ensure they remain successful and engaged with their entire Cloud solution so they understand the full value of their investment with Oracle. For this role you will need to be definitive in your goals but flexible in your approach. As part of the role you will continuously improve on your network and internal relationships, working closely with sales, implementation success managers and customer success managers to enable further adoption of Oracle products within your customers. You are one team, all responsible for delivering value to the customer with strong product knowledge and discovery expertise.
You will be responsible for delivering consistent, adherent and diligent collaboration with the internal stakeholder team, including the relevant Customer Success Mangers (CSM), to ensure pro-active in delivery of value to your customers. The CSMs are the experts in their pillars and will be key points of contact with the appropriate C-level leads in the customers. You will work collaboratively with them to deliver activities that fit with the strategic direction of the customer over the entire cloud estate. Teamwork and regular communication between you both is fundamental to delivering the overall objective to the customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborate with the Account Director, relevant CSMs and broader account team to develop and deliver an overall account strategy and plan for the customer, that directs company resources to encourage renewal and return of investment cross pillar.
• Develop and maintain a continuous close relationship with the relevant Key Account Director(s) throughout the customer lifecycle.
• Facilitate relationships across various customer teams, brands, and/or departments to further strengthen Oracle’s partnership with customers.
• Regularly provide visibility of account at an executive level both internally and externally,
defining: progress against customers’ business objectives; any metrics that define success to the customer (ROI); and identifying risks and appropriate mitigations.
• Deliver regular business reviews and success plans to senior executives and key business stakeholders.
• Coordinate cross pillar activities across the account to ensure significant milestones for your customer such as upgrades, new releases and new features are managed effectively and with no adverse impact on co-existing pillars and identifying lessons learnt for future milestones within or across pillar.
• Collaborate with the CSM to engage and understand the customers cloud strategy within pillar in order to guide the customer by providing resources that can assist their strategic business direction and aligning across pillar.
• Support the CSMs in their role acting as a ‘coach’ in working effectively with the customers support service to ensure it is being effective for enhancement requests and escalations.
• Develop a strong relationship with the senior leadership in your customer on a technical and business level.
• Support the CSM in promoting and educating customers on the resources and wider customer communities available to the customer. These are the forums which will encourage engagement, drive future projects forward and optimal utilization.
• Support the CSMs in collaborating with Oracle’s Reference team to ensure ‘reference fatigue’ is avoided and customers can take advantage of our reference program.
• Understand the value of the internal Oracle processes and tools available to assist your search for answers and for pro-active planning.
• Experience in a customer facing role involving cloud based/SaaS technology with collaboration of senior stakeholders.
• Proven ability to delivery complex projects with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
• Proven ability to develop and cultivate lasting customer relationships with limited resources.
• Degree in related field, Computing or Business & Information Technology preferred.
• Strong technical understanding around cloud solutions, operating concepts and infrastructure
Your application has been successfully submitted.