Senior Sales Consultant, NetSuite Planning & Budgeting
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: Chinese-Yue(Cantonese)
Principal Solution Consultant
One word — transformation.
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point? NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business.
If you want to transform your career, apply now below.
The Principal Solution Consultant role for NetSuite Planning & Budgeting (PB) is a specialist presales role. The consultant is responsible for supporting the NetSuite PB business and Go-To-Market business development initiatives and meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives working in tandem with the Netsuite Overlay Sales and Field Sales organizations. As a member of this team, you will be a product and domain expert, providing advisory and guidance throughout the sales process. You bring a depth of experience in solution consulting and implementation with previous NetSuite PB experience as an asset.
• Act as subject matter expert in NetSuite PB sales opportunities
• Help develop content and support Go-To-Market initiatives
• Clearly articulate the benefits of NetSuite's applications to all levels including line of business managers and "C" level executives
• Perform customer needs gathering and requirement analysis ensuring their needs are met in the sales process
• Develop, present and deliver high-impact demonstrations of the NetSuite PB solution
• Able to design and configure solution proof of concepts when required
• Enable Partner Sales / SC on the NetSuite PB solution and provide support during sales process
• 8+ years in a pre-sales, implementation consultant roles
• Previous experience with NetSuite PB, Oracle PBCS, Hyperion Planning / Essbase as Presales, Implementation consultant, System Administrator / Super user is ideal
• Good understanding of the Planning & Budgeting process
• Consultative selling and experience in 1 or more industries are desired
• Mature, independent self-starter with solid presentation and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to influence others in order to successfully increase deal size and accelerate the buying process
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. A/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
Job: Pre Sales
Location: HK-HK,Hong Kong-Causeway Bay
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Your application has been successfully submitted.