Senior Product Manager, Shopify Point of Sale
Shopify is now permanently remote and working towards a future that is digital by design. Learn more about what this can mean for you.
Preferred Time Zone: EST
Shopify Point of Sale is fuelling the future of omnichannel commerce. It is a vision that attracts thousands of merchants every day — from those who occasionally sell in-person to well-known multi-store brick-and-mortar brands. It’s up to the Growth team, and this role, in particular, to deliver an amazing experience for this wide variety of merchants, from signup to launch.
To do so, this Senior PM must lead the instrumentation of merchant journeys, find places where there could be friction, and build innovative products & features to speed merchants toward their goals. This role is a special opportunity for someone who enjoys the intersection of Product, Marketing, and Go-to-Market strategy, using data to help thousands more merchants experience the magic of Shopify.
This role will be responsible for the number of merchants who sign up to Shopify Point of Sale using our self-service funnel. Working directly with a team of engineers, this leader will have access to data analysts, researchers, UX designers, marketers, and will have the opportunity to enhance our experimentation platform. This is a high-impact opportunity for someone undaunted to help build and be an integral part of a high-growth business from the ground up.
You should have:
- 5+ years experience working in a growth-focused role, ideally at a high-growth SaaS company
- Hands-on experience working on growth funnels
- Outstanding analytics, communication, and leadership skills
- A strong understanding of and experience working in the product management discipline
- Experience building out products at scale
- A proven track record of success in driving the development of software products at a high-growth technology company
- Ability to define and prioritize initiatives while working cross-functionally, and managing complex stakeholder relationships
- Experience collaborating with designers, developers and customers in an agile environment, and a track record of fostering strong relationships with non-technical stakeholders (i.e., Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, Support)
It'd be great if you also have:
- Experience working in some facet of the Retail industry
Job posting closing date: Monday, October 26 (noon) EDT.
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.