TZ-Social Media and Content Strategist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Key Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Create a strategy for social media that aligns with the company’s corporate communications strategy, establish effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media, set KPIs, evaluate results and monitor trends;
- Lead cross-team collaboration efforts with various internal stakeholders and external agencies. Create and optimize team workflows;
- Be responsible for the voice, tones and quality of the content on the company’s social media accounts on owned and third-party platforms. Develop and implement guidelines;
- Develop and implement digital campaigns, ensure they are sufficiently localized for each market as needed;
- Manage the team’s social media and content resources, including outsourcing, external cooperation, and content creation tools;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with vendors, including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter;
- Drive synergy with social paid ads, search, display, etc;
- Monitor new trends in social media tools, platforms and applications in key markets;
- Oversee the monthly content calendar and the production/sourcing of each piece of content
- Budget management and planning;
We’re looking for a creative person who thrives in the face of a challenge;
Strong ability to build relationships with partners and teammates across linguistic, cultural, geographic and time differences;
Effective project management and organizational skills;
Strong ability to communicate information and ideas through writing, speaking, graphics and photos;
Creative thinker – both in terms of content and problem solving;
Able to work under pressure and with short time frames;
Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide the development of frontline staff;
Able to dig into social data/analytics and draw sound, insightful conclusions;
Excellent project management and ownership skills;
Ability to ride along with project changes and adapt to a fast-paced work environment;
Graphic design or video experience is a plus;
- 5 years or more of full-time social media & content experience. E-commerce or agency experience preferred;
- Team management experience;
- Agency and budget management experience;
- A portfolio showing high-quality content deliverable;.
- Related degree preferred but not required;
- Fluent in Mandarin and English;
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tencent uses technology to enrich the lives of Internet users.