GY0-Project Delivery Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Roles & Responsibilities
- We are looking for an experienced Project Delivery Manager to join the fast growing Tencent Cloud HK team. The qualified individual will perform the role of Project Manager for the customer projects delivering in HK and Macau. He/She will work intensively with Customers, Tencent teams in PRC and local business partners, to ensure smooth project execution.
- • Coordinate internal and external resources for the flawless execution of customer projects, ensuring projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- • Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- • Ensure resource availability and allocation
- • Develop detailed project plan to monitor and track progress, create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- • Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- • Report and escalate to management as needed
- • Manage the relationship with clients, local business parties, Tencent teams in PRC, and all relevant stakeholders
- • Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- • Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of project
- • Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- • Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar qualification
- • 5 to 10 years, proven working experience in Project Management
- • Infrastructure, Managed Services and IT Outsourcing related project experience will be an advantage
- • Equipped with technical skills in IT Infrastructure, Cloud and Managed Services
- • Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, and must be fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in both Chinese and English
- • Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- • China experience will be a plus
- • Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II / ITIL / Public Cloud certification is a plus
- • Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% (mainly same day return to Shenzhen)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tencent uses technology to enrich the lives of Internet users.