Technology-Salesforce Technical Lead / Developer
Accenture’s Salesforce capability team works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. We provide the implementation services of customized SFDC solutions by developing a thorough understanding of the client’s requirements, applying industry best practices, deep experience and detailed knowledge of SFDC components to design and build any custom components required for an optimal solution that supports the business process.
- Evaluate legacy applications and propose a cloud enabled application stack that leverages the SFDC platform for a future state application; Able to translate business processes into systems solutions
- Able to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Perform the detailed design, configure, build, and test of application and technical architecture components.
- Provide documentation of application solutions including functional, specifications, technical specifications and workflow diagrams; Provide end-user training & production support
- Work with the onshore / offshore development team to implement the technical solution
- Enforce good security coding standard and delivery quality, provide technical governance to ensure the best practices
READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
The ideal candidate should possess strong technical knowledge in SFDC architecture, have breadth across technology stacks with deep hands on skills, and passionate about working with customers to help build applications at scale.
- Technical degree or equivalent experience required; Computer Science, Information Systems background desired
- Minimum 1 years design & implementation experience on SFDC solutions
- Solid experience working with clients across cloud transformation projects with focus on at least 1 of the Salesforce.com major platforms (Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Marketing Cloud / Commerce Cloud)
- Experience with common integration patterns used between legacy systems to integrate with Salesforce platform
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
Your application has been successfully submitted.