Technical Account Manager
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English, Chinese-Mandarin
Job title: Technical Account Manager
Oracle is looking for dynamic and creative Technical Account Managers to be part of its Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Asia Pacific Team. This position can be based in the Philippines, Singapore or Hong Kong.
Oracle is changing the cloud industry and has built the most modern, performance focused, and resilient cloud offering in the market today. We seek awesome cloud evangelists who have strong solution architecture expertise, have worked on large cloud native deployments, possess knowledge of enterprise workloads, and are great communicators to deliver a game changing cloud experience to our customers.
If you are a change agent who can dream big and inspire customers – we want to meet you!
As a Technical Account Manager, you will directly influence how our largest and/or most strategic Enterprise customers use OCI. You will help executives embrace agility and deliver high impact transformation. You will interface with enterprise architects to understand business drivers and assess application portfolios ensuring that cloud solutions are highly scalable, flexible and resilient.
You will serve as an advocate for your customer and help shape the future roadmap of OCI services.
- Drive rapid customer adoption of IaaS platforms by working directly with customers, and account teams to anticipate customer needs.
- Own the strategy and the execution plan for the Cloud adoption that is focused on customer excellence.
- Explain transformational concepts to executive decision makers and influence their technology strategy.
- Keep your technical skills honed and develop new ones, to make strong contributions in the technology community.
- Present to customers at multiple levels, from engineers up to CxO.
- Monitor the product/program/project from initiation through delivery, interfacing with customers on technical matters.
- Assist in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives for exponential customer adoption on the cloud platform.
- Develop a passion for educating, training and enabling cloud solutions experts for a challenging set of customers and circumstances.
- Be the voice of customers to Oracle's various cloud engineering teams.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is required.
15 years of experience in a IT, platform environment.
15 years of experience working with large Enterprises.
Significant experience with enterprise IT and networking implementation as well as a working knowledge of security and compliance issues.
Ability to create detailed customer engagement plans to keep up with the high velocity of features being delivered on the platform.
Deep understanding of cloud competitive landscape; customer priorities and challenges.
Strong Sales Engineering background with knowledge of AWS and Azure, preferably certified, with some major projects accomplished.
This position will have high visibility to Oracle executives worldwide and our most important customers in Asia Pacific. If this describes your background, it would be an honor to consider your application for the position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.