Lead Graphic Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Oracle University is looking for a creative, rock-star Graphic Designer to join our fast-paced marketing team. If you're passionate about telling stories through visual mediums, are highly motivated, and can work in various formats, channels, and styles we want to talk to you. The ideal candidate will have the creative skills and experience to create engaging, beautiful, high-quality designs from concept to execution.
- Design various types of content, including but not limited to: GIFs, infographics, HTML emails, custom templates, email banners, ads, PowerPoint decks, various social media posts, block kits, etc.
- Ideate to create scalable marketing materials and collateral that can be leveraged for various marketing purposes and that postiviely impacts and engages our various audiences
- Proactively improve upon existing design assets to refresh our look and feel
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Assist in establishing creative direction for the company as well as Oracle brand guidelines
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Take complex information and turn it into easily digestible graphics
- Meet established deadlines and assure accurate completion of assigned projects
- Ensure projects are completed with high-quality and professionalism
- Stay on top of current design trends, Oracle branding guidelines, and anything else that will help keep us on the creative cutting edge
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, InVision, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong, polished aesthetic and excellent eye for detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment across the globe
- Ability to work efficiently on several initiatives and projects at once, often with ambiguity and varying timelines
- Ability to support your work verbally and visually with thoughtful design rationale, data or user research
- Ability to contribute to design strategy and thought leadership discussions
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly across different audiences
- Experience with responsive and mobile design
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As part of Oracle's marketing team, develop integrated marketing design for events, campaigns, collateral, launches, direct mail, logo design, e-marketing efforts, corporate identity and design for a global community. Set the tone for Direct Marketing, Events, and Branding Development. Work with team to build new technology demonstrations and content to support Oracle's global marketing programs.
Interact confidently with clients and present ideas. Be proactive in researching design and going beyond expectations. Work independently and/or as an excellent project manager to develop integrated marketing design for events, campaigns, collateral, launches, direct mail, logo design, e-marketing efforts, corporate identity and design for a global community.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Ability to partner across functions. 8 years relevant work experience.
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Your application has been successfully submitted.