Customer Success Manager - NetSuite Advanced Customer Support
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) primary purpose is to drive retention and ongoing value to our mid-market customers by understanding customers’ business needs and helping them succeed utilizing Oracle NetSuite’s products.
This critical function is responsible for onboarding new customers to Advanced Customer Support (ACS) by engaging the customer executive sponsor and key business stakeholders in the launch, driving ongoing adoption and managing renewals.
The CSM works with the rest of the Oracle NetSuite ACS organization to uncover new ways to make Oracle NetSuite part of the everyday life of our customers.
- Customer Advocate: Be an advocate for your customer and take necessary actions to achieve desired outcomes. Continue to communicate back to the customer what you are doing to stay aligned with current success criteria and next steps. Be the primary point of contact for customers’ and partners’ ACS requests. Advocate as needed with other NetSuite services teams to drive favorable outcomes for Customers, including Client Management, Professional Services, Support and Others
- Engagement Management: Lead intake of new Customers and develop a roadmap of priorities and implement based on the customer’s business goals. Manage ongoing priorities/task and provide regular status updates to customer. Maintain ACS case hygiene, engagement tasks, manage time entry and associated approvals, ensure extended hours approval compliance, Identify and manage risks. Ensure seamless coordination as needed with other NetSuite services teams to drive favorable outcomes for Customers, including ACS Tech and Platform shared services, Client Management, Professional Services, Support and Others
- Account Escalations: Support or respond to any alerts, red flags or account poor health. This can be directly from the customer reaching out or critical or overdue customer service tickets or engagements.
- Renewals: Customer renewals for continued annual recurring revenue. Continued customer follow-up and interaction can help avoid last minute surprises.
- Compliance: Ensures all required ACS methodologies and processes are followed in accordance with the standards set forth by Oracle Business Assessment and Audit (OBAA)
- Promotes: Work closely with Account Management to promote Product and service expansions to increase customer lifetime value (CLV) of our customers
Preferred Qualifications include:
5+ years overall experience in relevant Functional and/ or Technical roles (Customer Success Manager, Project Manager, Delivery Manager, Account Manager, Architect, Analyst etc.)
In addition, the following are critical skills required (or desired, where noted) to perform well in this position:
- Understanding of industry verticals (General Business, Services, Software or Retail), eco-systems and business principles is desired
- Strong project management and task/time coordination is required
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Solid presentation skills, great at developing rapport with customers
- Recognizing new business opportunities in existing account base
- Experience presenting to/facilitating meetings and group discussions
- Proficiency with project-based tools such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
- Solid analytical skills
- 3+ years of NetSuite or competitve cloud based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions
- Consulting role experience
- NetSuite SuiteFoundation and/or ERP Consultant certifications a plus
- Ability to travel on a modest to moderate basis, as appropriate.
Your application has been successfully submitted.