Vancouver, BC, Canada
At TELUS, we believe that the business market is a big deal. The Small Business Marketing team is dynamic, driven, fast-paced, and highly engaged. Together, the team is responsible for driving profitable growth within a key growth segment for TELUS. Within the TELUS Small Business team, our team is responsible for increasing our product intensity within our customer base to decrease churn and increase our overall wallet share.
We have some of the most engaged team members at TELUS that share values that focus on ownership, outcomes, curiosity, iteration and celebration. We are the destination of choice for entrepreneurial marketers that enjoy starting something from nothing and building it up.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
The Wireline Acquisition, Product Marketing team owns the design and implementation of our customer acquisition strategy and roadmap. You have strong collaboration & organizational skills, with a passion for learning, that will be critical in driving the success in our portfolio.
You will play a critical role in managing our SBS wireline acquisition strategy and roadmap, for our exciting Voice portfolio
A successful candidate would be a natural collaborator, innovator and problem solver, working with an extensive network of stakeholders within and outside of Marketing.
- You will support our voice portfolio, including local line, and Business Connect, owning the overall health of the portfolio
- You will manage pricing and offers, while driving new acquisitions, in the relentless pursuit of achieving our strategic objectives and P&L targets
- You will ensure best in class product positioning, value proposition, and channel engagement to drive sales activity
- You will liaise with various cross functional stakeholders and partners to execute funnel, and growth initiatives
- You will collaborate with the Product Development and Offers & Pricing teams to address any gaps and market/customer requirements
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- Strong performer with a desire for product and portfolio ownership
- Proven collaborator, with the ability to work with a cross functional team, and project manage initiatives to completion
- Ability to create and drive business models, leveraging a data-driven approach, to support our strategic priorities
- Passionate about continuous improvement and challenging the status quo
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Primary Location: CA-BC-Vancouver
Other Locations: CA-ON-Toronto, CA-AB-Edmonton, CA-AB-Calgary
Your application has been successfully submitted.