Senior Product Manager, Dropbox for Work - San Francisco, CA; Remote - US
United States Remote
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. The location listed on the job description is simply so our jobs get picked up by job boards as they require a specific location. Being Virtual First means, location is flexible, so please feel free to apply to any position regardless of the location listed. Final location will be determined, by teams and individuals as the hiring process unfolds.
Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
As a Senior Product Manager in the Dropbox for Work line of business, you will be responsible for setting direction, defining the product experience and spearheading major strategic and product initiatives for our Work users, with a funnel-first attitude. You will have significant strategic impact and influence the direction of the company, as well as direct responsibility for new product experiences and those already loved by hundreds of millions of users globally. You will do this together with an outstanding team of hardworking, passionate product managers and leaders from across functions.
- You will lead a range of Product and Growth initiatives and drive them to successful outcomes -- from building, launching, and optimizing critical user flows-- by partnering with external partners and internal stakeholder groups; define, implement and evaluate metrics and goals to ensure business & product success
- You will work closely with our customers, research, and customer success to deeply understand customer needs and address them by building a sticky product
- You will drive funnel-first strategy - understanding the product’s funnel, customer levers that drive the funnel, building experiences that’ll generate business impact and measuring customer feedback
- You will lead the cross-functional teams in your area – in close partnership with design, design research, engineering, product analytics and product marketing to create and ship delightful products that help people work better together, which in turn will drive funnel growth
- You will partner with Marketing and PR to ensure the world is excited to take advantage of everything your team is building
- 7+ years of product management experience
- Strategic product thinking with a proven track record of funnel-first product strategy, identifying new opportunities to drive funnel growth
- Strong ability to understand data and connect it to business outcomes
- Demonstrated experience building consumer products - working closely with design and design research as well as technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers
- Customer-driven approach embodied in past work on delightful products customers love
- Strong communication, influence and cross-functional collaboration skills; able to create clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Your application has been successfully submitted.