Business Development Manager, Enterprise
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of cloud in the Hong Kong enterprise market? Do you have the business savvy, strategic account management experience and technical background necessary to help establish Amazon Web Services (AWS) as a key technology platform provider? Are you passionate about engaging, owning and driving strategic accounts business?
The AWS Hong Kong enterprise team is looking for an experienced account manager who can develop and accelerate cloud adoption in our named accounts team. This role offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment. The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate strategic account development experience, the ability to identify motivators/drivers for cloud adoption, the ability to unlock business value for our customers via executive engagement and technology along with the ability to show a deep understanding on both customers’ business initiatives and IT operations.
This individual should be prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets, and should be able to show a track record of building and closing complex deals in large enterprise customers. The ideal candidate will possess both new account development and have a technical/solution selling background that enables him/her to drive an engagement at the business leader, software developer and IT architect levels.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Create and articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services within defined territory. Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory to meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
· Develop and execute against a territory plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline.
· Manage numerous large accounts concurrently & strategically. Be creative to drive cloud adoption through traditional data centre migration and new innovation initiatives.
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts with executive coverage.
· Analyse sales/metrics data from your territory to help evolve your strategy.
· Create and implement sales programs and tools that increase performance within your territory.
· Work with partners to manage their pipeline, amplify their efforts, coach their employees to drive adoption.
· Self-learning to keep your IT and business knowledge up to date
· Bachelor’s degree in business or technology.
· 10+ years technology related business development or sales experience.
· Key account management with executive engagement experience.
· Proven track record of territory growth and quota attainment, covering large enterprises in Hong Kong with complex deals engagement experience.
· Broad Enterprise systems knowledge including SAP, Oracle, Microsoft and custom applications. Broad IT infrastructure knowledge including Server, Storage, Network, Database.
· Knowledge around DevOps, microservices, ML/AI.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in English & Cantonese.
· Ability to work independently and autonomously
· MBA is advantage.
· Familiar with retail customers in Hong Kong
· Consulting background and advise to executives to make transformation plan.
· Experience on helping customers to transform their business into new era.
Your application has been successfully submitted.