Enterprise Field Sales Representative, Google Cloud
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII), HTML, PDF or DOC version of your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: The subject field of your email must include Enterprise Field Sales Representative, Google Cloud - Hong Kong.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Hong Kong due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of field sales experience working in the technology industry in Asia.
- Experience in Government sales in the relevant markets and previous experience selling cloud based enterprise solutions.
- 10 years of experience selling infrastructure software, databases, analytic tools, or applications software with a demonstrated track record in working towards sales goals.
- Demonstrated success with large complex commercial and legal agreements working with procurement, legal, and business teams.
- Strong track record in working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer’s technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
- Excellent at leveraging C-level relationships with multiple executives to optimize software sales.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like G Suite, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you'll help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As an Enterprise Field Sales Representative, you will leverage existing relationships with C-level executives, develop new relationships and act as a trusted business partner to understand their unique company challenges and goals. You'll advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers & developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Build and deepen executive relationships with enterprise customers, and bring to Google your mature cross-organization relationships to help us grow into new organizations. Influence long-term strategic direction, and serve as a business partner.
- Manage entire complex sales-cycles, often presenting to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers, and Google Partners - all to maximize business results in territory and open up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans and business drivers, technology strategy and competitive landscape.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
Your application has been successfully submitted.