Technology Partner Lead, Google Cloud
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from China due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in enterprise sales, working with global consulting partners.
- Experience with public cloud solutions across Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) markets.
- Experience in building scalable partnerships with agile partners, global system integrators, and consultancies.
- MBA or Master’s degree in a technical field.
- Ability to translate data and trends into powerful strategies and compelling messages.
- Ability to combine strategic, planning, service, and execution skills to communicate with cross-functional stakeholders in Sales, Professional Services, Marketing, Product, and Sales Operations teams.
- Ability to persuade both internal and external stakeholders including C-level.
About the job
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative. On this team, you will drive Google Cloud business relationships by analyzing partner business performance, identifying methods of increasing partner and Google returns, pitching ideas to and identifying opportunities within partners, and coordinating across Google teams to deliver.
As a Technology Partner Lead, you will develop partnership strategy and drive business development activities to establish and build Google Cloud’s business through technology partnerships. In this role, you will achieve strategic goals and drive success with technology partners in Hong Kong, Taiwan and China. You will execute high-impact business initiatives and programs with strategic global technology partners, while developing alliance and partnership relationships with top local technology partners and ISVs.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Harness executive and sales partner relationships to build trust with stakeholders in the Google Cloud Field Sales Teams; establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts.
- Achieve goals for pipeline and business growth with technology partners.
- Lead regional joint business development planning processes with technology partners that develop mutual performance objectives, targets, and critical milestones.
- Work with cross-functional teams to negotiate, build and manage complex partnership and GTM agreements that lead to Google and partner success with top local technology partners and ISVs.
- Build market awareness and perception of Google as the premier platform partner for technology partners and ISVs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful