Account Manager, Mid-Market, Google Customer Solutions (English, Cantonese)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: The subject field of your email must include Account Manager, Mid-Market, Google Customer Solutions (English, Cantonese) .
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Hong Kong due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Cantonese fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in advertising sales, account management, marketing, or consulting. Knowledge of the market and the Google Ads product.
- Ability to build compelling narratives and utilize storytelling as a client engagement strategy.
- Ability to leverage your business acumen to strategically assess and help solve client queries.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrated capability to lead and/or motivate others.
- Interest in working against an assigned quota and driving sustainable growth.
About the job
Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the human face of Google, helping companies in all sizes build their online presence and grow their businesses. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
The Mid-Market Sales team is a critical growth engine for the clients in GCS. Through long-term relationship development, we are dedicated to understanding the business goals and dreams of this segment and providing the best Google advertising solutions to drive business success. We are responsible for growing advertising business growth by educating, promoting solutions and consulting with clients directly.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You will anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and promote other Google products.
- Prioritize and deliver an excellent customer service experience to Google's advertisers, publishers, and/or users.
- Manage customer inquiries by phone, e-mail, live chat, and/or face-to-face meetings.
- Collaborate with Specialists, Engineers, and Product team members on new feature development.
- Provide strategic and consultative advice. Help to solve technical issues by working with a large number of businesses from our market.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful