Head of Agency, Google Customer Solutions
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII), HTML, PDF or DOC version of your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: The subject field of your email must include Head of Agency, Google Customer Solutions.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Hong Kong due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in digital marketing with platforms, agencies and partners.
- 2 years of experience in a people management role.
- Sales leadership experience and experience successfully owning sales team operations, including portfolio management, team building, performance measurement and execution.
- Industry experience influencing executives.
- Ability to develop and deliver business strategies and relationships sustainable in the short- and long-term.
- Ability to model and coach sales behaviors, including C-level engagement, effective questioning, objection handling, competitive selling and building pipeline.
- Ability to assess performance and develop actionable insights to capture opportunities.
- Ability to speak and write in Cantonese and Mandarin fluently and idiomatically.
About the job
With a rapidly growing array of sales teams, it's important to have knowledgeable, charismatic leaders to guide our client sales teams. As a Sales manager, you'll lead and coach high-performing account teams that use consultative sales skills to understand our advertisers' needs and deliver measurable solutions that grow their businesses. You will also work with the sales leadership team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business. Sales managers willingly help their teams and roll up their sleeves to partner directly with clients to provide comprehensive service. You are an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team, and you take an analytical approach to sales management.
Google Customer Solutions (GCS) Sales teams are trusted advisors who maintain a relentless focus on customer success by bringing the best Google has to offer. As the GCS Head of Agency, you'll manage client relationships and lead the business engagement with agencies in the market. You will enable your team to always reach for performance goals. You and your team will also work with a wide variety of top GCS agencies (ranging from boutique to multinational listed firms) to deliver the optimal advertising solution for every partner and their clients.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Manage executive-level agency relations through C-level meetings and speaking engagements. Deliver business growth, engagement and client satisfaction targets for a portfolio of GCS managed agencies.
- Build and manage effective long-term agency planning process, ensuring improved business growth, high agency satisfaction and enhanced portfolio health.
- Define the future of agency management at scale in Hong Kong and help develop the necessary infrastructure and processes. Initiate and run strategic initiatives to further develop new and existing GCS agency business.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to align on global GCS Sales priorities.
- Recruit, retain and lead a team of GCS Agency Development Managers and Account Strategists to ensure improved business growth, high agency satisfaction and enhanced portfolio health.
Your application has been successfully submitted.