Product Specialist, Scaled Programs, Google Customer Solutions
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Hong Kong due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII), HTML, PDF or DOC version of your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: The subject field of your email must include Product Specialist, Scaled Programs, Google Customer Solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing with platforms, agencies and partners.
- Experience in delivering sales enablement training and product marketing presentations.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently and idiomatically.
- Familiarity with Greater China export and domestic business environment.
- In-depth understanding of the performance advertising landscape in the market.
- Ability to converse across marketing specialists and Chief Experience Officers (CXOs) in client organizations.
- Ability to form arguments and influence stakeholders toward strategic initiatives.
- Excellent analytical, communication and project leadership skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Greater China is one of the fastest growing advertising and digital advertising regions. Within this exciting environment, it’s our team’s responsibility to advocate to everyone — advertisers, partners and our colleagues — what Google can provide to make advertisers more successful and ensure that happens.
As a Product Specialist for Greater China Scaled Programs, you'll work within our Product Sales Activation (PSA) organization. You will focus on empowering smaller businesses in Greater China with Google Ads solutions, and enabling sales reps with training. You'll also work with a diverse group of internal/external stakeholders on developing go-to-market strategies.
As a Product Specialist, you will develop a meaningful perspective on our priorities and how to achieve them. You will influence internal stakeholders and external clients to adopt and support these initiatives through effective communication and influencing skills.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Manage and define the performance solutions roadmap (automation, search and display) for the Scaled customers in Greater China and partner with Sales leads to empower and upskill sales reps and vendor team.
- Engage regularly with clients and agency partners together with our front-line teams to assist in promoting new products and stay attuned to their challenges and needs. Identify problem areas in the performance business.
- Present Google products, case studies, and deliver client workshops.
- Stay informed of internal/external product news and advertising market trends that impact success.
- Make the global product strategy locally relevant, influence global product roadmap, and provide regular product updates and insights to teams and partners.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful