MBA Intern, 2021 (Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, and Taipei)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This internship is available in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, and Taipei. Please see this link for all available locations.
Please complete your application before 20th November 2020.
Click the “Apply Now” button to submit your resume in English in a PDF format (in your resume, be sure to include your expected graduation month and year and your availability for the internship). A cover letter is not required.
We will accommodate your school schedule when determining the start date and duration of your internships.
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII), HTML, PDF or DOC version of your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: The subject field of your email must include MBA Intern, 2021.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Hong Kong due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Currently enrolled in year 1 of a 2-year MBA program.
- Ability to complete an up to 13 week program in Hong Kong office between May and September 2021.
- Work experience prior to the MBA program in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Technical Sales and Operations, or related fields.
- Returning to education upon completing the internship.
- Knowledge of the Internet and Google's technology and business.
- Ability to handle highly strategic and challenging business problems.
- Ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills.
About the job
Our MBA interns work on projects that take on some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the high-tech industry. Here are a few teams that our graduate interns have joined across the business:
- Business Strategy
- Operations & Support
- People Operations
- Product Management
- Technical Solutions
Google invites you to join us for a unique summer experience in a 10-13 week paid internship for first-year MBA students. Our MBA interns work on projects handling some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the tech industry. Our graduate interns have joined us in areas across the business, such as Marketing, Advertising Sales and Operations, Cloud and more.
Want to change the world? Or are you thinking even bigger? At Google, you'll find big problems, and plenty of opportunities to make a real difference in the world. Google employs MBA and graduate students, globally, in areas ranging from product management and sales to finance, operations, and human resources - and everything in between.
Internships for MBA and other business-focused graduate students are 10-12 weeks long and are offered in a range of functions across the company. For internships, we hire first into job families and then work with successful candidates to find project groups that match their skills and interests.
- Intern projects will be determined based on the experience, skills and interests of the student. If you are interested in a particular area, please make sure to include it in your resume.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful