Director, Go-To-Market Strategy and Operations, Google Cloud
This job is no longer accepting applications.
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII), HTML, PDF or DOC version of your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: The subject field of your email must include Director, Go-To-Market Strategy and Operations, Google Cloud .
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Hong Kong due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in an Enterprise Software/Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) sales organization.
- 15 years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, and/or having held Strategy/Sales Operations roles in a B2B Technology firm.
- Effective, demonstrable experience of leading large programs and/ or consulting projects at a consulting firm in an Enterprise sales space.
- Track record of influencing senior stakeholders in a matrixed organization.
- Distinctive problem solving, analytical, presentation and communication skills.
About the job
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You help fellow sales Googlers by performing budgeting, planning, and analysis activities — and through your passion for the magic of Google products like Google Workspace and Chrome. Not only do you provide invaluable financial and budgeting input, but you also devise new ways for us to communicate with potential leads and bring them into the Google fold. Your insight means you excel at customer segmentation, acquisition, and retention. You combine clean communication with strong analytical skills and a solid commitment to providing customers with a Googley customer experience. You also peer into the future for us; you examine and analyze statistical data to forecast marketing trends and to identify potential new markets for Google Cloud.
The Go-to-Market Strategy and Operations organization partners with our Cloud sales organization is developing go-to-market strategies, providing business critical insights using analytics, ensuring cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and helping teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward.
We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives. Our team thrives in deconstructing and re-creating businesses to meet changing strategic and operational needs, and align functions and stakeholders to help the company continue to achieve vast potential.
Reporting to the APAC Cloud GTM Strategy and Operations Head, you will be a thought and execution partner for our North Asia Business, and think strategically to help drive best global practices into and out of North Asia.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Identify, structure, and lead key strategic initiatives and business programs (e.g., strategic planning, business scaling, resource allocation/trade-offs, growth programs, quota setting, performance improvement programs and reorganization).
- Provide thought leadership to the Cloud Sales Leadership and cross-functional leaders, and jointly with them, develop the market’s business plan and go-to-market sales strategy. Gain the required support to execute programs.
- Coordinate and oversee multiple cross-functional projects and strategies that have direct and meaningful impact on the North Asia Cloud business. Help identify strategic opportunities across the organization, using external and internal insight to help influence strategic direction.
- Analyze and develop deep insights on business performance, core performance metrics and support in preparation of weekly/monthly business reviews.
- Align with cross-functional partners including Support, Vertical Solutions, Demand Execution, Revenue Programs, Finance, Marketing and HR.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful