Search Specialist, Large Customer Sales
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Hong Kong due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in ads search product.
- Ability to speak and write in English, Mandarin and Cantonese fluently and idiomatically.
- 3 years of experience in Search Ads.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to create online marketing and advertising strategies for performance focused clients. (e.g., scalable implementation plans).
- Knowledge of Google’s products (e.g., Search, Mobile, Google Display Network and YouTube).
- Demonstrated ability to influence internal/external clients and build client relationships.
- Exceptional problem solving, communication and presentation skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Attention to details, highly analytical and data driven.
About the job
As a Search Specialist, you will drive business development with our clients by optimizing and developing account opportunities and implementing solutions. You will manage the execution and delivery of complex Search campaigns, ensuring the performance meets customers' Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). You will demonstrate your digital professional experience and will show fundamental knowledge and practices of online search products.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Grow Google Search share against other local players in Hong Kong.
- Manage the translation of the search business plan into quarterly actions like scalable initiatives and up-skill activities.
- Co-define and execute product adoption OKRs (key focus) with sales teams and partners.
- Consult with clients to make a decision on search marketing and develop initiatives (e.g., playbook, market enablements, workshops and external publications) to drive search product adoption metrics.
- Identify gaps in products and build business cases based on advertiser needs. Synthesize multiple viewpoints and communicate the Taiwan perspective for the product features and solutions necessary to drive long-term success of our Large Customer Sales (LCS) advertisers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful