Manager, Community and Social Self-Service, Google Cloud Support
Waterloo, ON, Canada
- 7 years of experience managing programs.
- 3 years of people management experience.
- Experience in program management, prioritization, and delivery.
- Experience managing social media and/or community self-service programs.
- Experience in managing stakeholders in an ambiguous and continuously changing environment.
- Experience working with vendor operations.
- Customer service experience in Enterprise/cloud environments.
- Advanced data and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated experience leveraging new technologies to drive cost savings.
About the job
The Social Care team performs Social media listening and provides our customers with helpful responses and proactive tips, while protecting the Google Cloud brand with 24/7 monitoring and incident management, in a scalable way.
Google Cloud Support's Community team exists to provide a public face for Google Cloud Support. We answer questions in public forums, help users find the right way to contact us, and make sure that Google listens to the feedback mechanisms we have put in place.
As the Manager of Community and Social Self-Serivce, you will impact the operational quality and efficiency of the Social and Community programs, the customer perception of the Google Cloud brand, and Google Cloud customer experience.
You will use vendor management skills to keep our operation in compliance, under budget, and running smoothly across global locations. You have exceptional program management skills and attention to detail to continuously improve complex systems and keep stakeholders informed.
If you're passionate about solving problems, comfortable making decisions independently, and have experience with vendor management, program management, and process improvement, you can make a huge impact on Google Cloud Support.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a 5 person team of Program Managers and Technical Program Managers responsible for managing community and social self-service programs.
- Track team performance against KPIs, define and maintain team processes, refine and improve quality control, and drive process improvements.
- Maintain team resources and documentation.
- Triage and implement process improvements and manage the competing needs of internal stakeholders across the Google Cloud organization.
- Work towards improving the quality of the operations by making long-term, strategic improvements to the program without sacrificing day-to-day performance and quality.
Your application has been successfully submitted.