Head of Global Sales Compensation Design & Analytics (Remote - ON, Canada)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Head of Global Sales Compensation Design and Analytics
To support our continued growth, we are looking for a leader to our Global Sales Compensation Design and Analytics team. This person will drive the strategic design, development, management, implementation, and administration of the plan. You will lead and develop a high performing team built to scale with Zoom, globally, and to deliver happiness to our sales teams. The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert on how sales compensation plans are designed (components) and constructed (mechanics) across all roles.
What You Will Be Doing
- Drive Global Sales Compensation philosophy including design, administration, and analytics
- Build and scale all facets of our Global Sales Comp function from how we craft comp plans to how we assign quotas and coordinate the monthly commission cycle through our next phase of growth.
- Implement plan components including rates, accelerators and SPIFS for all sales teams with variable compensation
- Partner closely with Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, Sales Finance and People Experience
- Implement improvements to the monthly operational process that increases transparency, better enables the field to understand how their plan works and provides an environment where the field can access and review all underlying details within their comp plan in a self-service manner.
- Deliver quarterly sales attainment and performance reviews to our Finance and Sales field leadership teams.
- Deliver insights and analytics around the efficiency of our compensation plan measures and all related KPI’s and benchmarks such as attainment reporting and dashboards.
- Own the ASC 606 process and reporting as well as all comp related accounting consideration (e.g month-end accrual measurement and reporting)
- Own and provide commission expense forecasts to Sales Finance (FP&A) as part of the monthly expense forecast and budget setting process.
- Responsible for commission SOX controls documentation and compliance, with a focus on continuous improvement of the control environment and processes
- Lead, inspire and develop a high performing team while developing goals, identifying key performance indicators, and determining strategic projects for the team to meet quarterly initiatives.
What You Bring To The Team
- Experience developing comp plans that attract and retain great talent and align to the company’s strategic objectives.
- 12+ years of experience in Sales compensation operations in a global organization
- Strategic thinking, strong leadership and business partnering skills.
- Expertise in global Sales comp process including compliance and experience working with a geographically dispersed team
- Familiarity with business practices and cultures across multiple international regions
- Experience with extensive knowledge of the Xactly and SFDC platforms as well as financials systems.
- Working knowledge in GAAP accounting for both commissions and revenue
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Influencing skills with executive presence to communicate and gain alignment across leadership on compensation plan and quota recommendations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance / Accounting, or related discipline
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bringing the world together, one meeting at a time.