Group Product Manager, Growth Platforms
United States Remote
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. The location listed on the job description is simply so our jobs get picked up by job boards as they require a specific location. Being Virtual First means, location is flexible, so please feel free to apply to any position regardless of the location listed. Final location will be determined, by teams and individuals as the hiring process unfolds.
Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
As Group Product Manager for Growth Platforms, you will define the future of our core billing platform that power the subscription experiences for product portfolio enabling more than a billion dollars in revenue. To effectively lead the Store team, you will be focused on crafting core platform capabilities that power our revenue growth. You will be responsible for setting direction, driving the multi-year strategy for the platform, working with key stakeholders, and assessing business impact. You will also be hiring, managing and growing junior and senior PMs who work on specific feature areas.
You will have significant strategic impact and will be uniquely positioned and empowered to make a huge impact on the value Dropbox can provide to all types of users. The team is dedicated to making subscription experiences simple and yet delightful, core to our ethos.
- You will drive Dropbox’s multi-year strategy for billing, spearheading key initiatives and driving cross-functional alignment and progress
- You will grow and support a hardworking team of PMs who take pride in building high-quality high-impact products, embody Dropbox’s values, and have fun together
- You will collaborate with engineering, business development and analytics teams to ship new, impactful payment features that accelerate our revenue growth efforts
- You will be a champion of Dropbox’s users. Deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- You will partner with marketing and PR to share the impact of the team’s work with the world
- 7+ years of experience building great software, including responsibilities driving prioritization, tradeoffs, and timelines.
- Proven leadership managing and growing a team of PM direct reports, including performance management. Experience with formal review cycles is a nice to have.
- Ability to define long-term business strategy, and drive impact on short-term product goals
- Deep understanding of customer needs, and strong motivation to tackle their problems
- Demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers
- Strong skills around cross-functional collaboration, influence, and communication; ability to achieve clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Your application has been successfully submitted.