Senior Partner Sales Manager, LATAM (San Francisco, CA; Remote - US)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. The location listed on the job description is simply so our jobs get picked up by job boards as they require a specific location. Being Virtual First means, location is flexible, so please feel free to apply to any position regardless of the location listed. Final location will be determined, by teams and individuals as the hiring process unfolds.
Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We’re a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
As a Senior Partner Sales Manager - LATAM, you will recruit, enable, support and manage named Partners throughout the LATAM region to accelerate Dropbox Business adoption across small-to-medium sized business customers. We are seeking a seasoned channel professional with partner and regional planning as well as execution experience. Dropbox is rapidly growing its partner community so a successful candidate will have experience working with partners one-to-one and in scaled capacity to further accelerate growth.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of a specific and defined revenue quota
- Own, build, develop and manage the Partner plan for the designated region
- Identify key stakeholders to build relationships and credibility within those partner organizations, to help them realize the full potential of Dropbox Business
- Drive one-to-one and scaled Partner engagement to train and enable sales teams to bring the best Dropbox experience to their customers
- Lead Partner marketing events and trade shows in collaboration with partner marketing and other internal stakeholders
- Establish relationships with the key Distributor personnel in the region to ensure that we build a seamless and effective sales process through the distributor cloud marketplace
- Work with relevant AE’s on account mapping and opportunity management where applicable
- Own and drive a structured renewal process for existing customer teams
- Lead the engagement between the wider Dropbox teams with the named partners
- Maintain and execute relationships at all levels of the company and lead the rhythm of the business
- Proven experience in channel partnerships (SaaS background preferred)
- Proven experience covering Mexico/LATAM region and fluency in Spanish
- Deep understanding of the Collaboration and Work Place Transformation market, as well as the competitive offerings
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Self starter, phenomenal teammate and team player
- Fearless attitude to try new processes and iterate to scale a global sales engine
- Strong propensity to take initiative; thrive on change and ambiguity
- SaaS Sales or Channel Reseller or Distributor experience
- Must have a proven track record in developing businesses with 3rd party organizations and building comprehensive GTM sales plans
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset towards building a strategic set of partners
- Must be able to travel up to 35% of the time
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to design a more enlightened way of working.