SMB Program Manager - Location Flexible San Francisco, CA; Remote - US
United States Remote
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. The location listed on the job description is simply so our jobs get picked up by job boards as they require a specific location. Being Virtual First means, location is flexible, so please feel free to apply to any position regardless of the location listed. Final location will be determined, by teams and individuals as the hiring process unfolds.
Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We’re a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
The role will focus on managing the day-to-day operations of our SMB sales vendor in NAMER. You will be responsible for making sure that our SMB team has necessary training, tooling and support to hit their monthly revenue targets. You will be supporting a team of approximately 60 agents.
You will be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with counterparts at our vendor, developing mastery over program-level details and driving forward revenue attainment. You must be able to deeply understand the needs of our customers and of our vendor. You will spend time identifying, diagnosing and solving problems to help drive our program and revenue.
You will need to juggle competing projects and prioritize ruthlessly. Given that we are a lean team working with a vendor, there is an outsize opportunity for impact.
- Support hitting monthly revenue targets with outsourced team
- Develop messaging, training materials and onboarding plans for rolling out programs with the sales team
- Embrace a deep level of curiosity to uncover gaps and find solutions
- Support and coach the sales managers to achieve strong results
- Track results, report progress and implement process improvements
- Manage and prioritize competing asks from vendor and internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with Marketing and other teams to achieve the best results
- Collaborate with internal Sales team to coordinate projects
- Gather insights about leads and customers to inform cross-functional projects
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in tech sales
- Proven track record of achieving ambitious targets
- Good level of energy coupled with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and creatively
- Analytical skills
- Robust familiarity with Salesforce
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment
- Fluency in English
- BA or BS degree
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Your application has been successfully submitted.