Business Analyst Intern (Summer 2021) - Location Flexible San Francisco, CA; Remote - US
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. The location listed on the job description is simply so our jobs get picked up by job boards as they require a specific location. Being Virtual First means, location is flexible, so please feel free to apply to any position regardless of the location listed. Final location will be determined, by teams and individuals as the hiring process unfolds.
Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
New graduates and interns at Dropbox work alongside industry leaders, architecting the growing family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people and businesses around the world. From day one, you’ll have the responsibility and the support you need to make a difference on a massive scale.
The Information Technology and Services team builds scalable technology solutions that have broad impact for our growing teams around the world. As a Business Analyst Intern on the Business Intelligence team, you will work with the team on process documentation and application design/review. Interns will be provided with mentorship and feedback throughout their internship and may be considered for a full-time offer upon graduation pending business need and performance.
- Participate in business requirements gathering, and understanding process design
- Update and maintain documentation across various platforms
- Assist PM and Business Analysts with creating documentation around existing and new initiatives
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Current Juniors pursuing their BS/BA
- General Business degree with previous experience or coursework focused on business metrics in the domains of finance, sales, marketing and HR
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Passion for technology and Dropbox!
- A plus if you have general business knowledge and proficiency in Excel related data analytics.
Benefits & Perks
- Dedicated Mentorship
- Market competitive salary
- Intern Hack Week
- Housing stipend
- Employee Resource Groups
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to design a more enlightened way of working.