This job is no longer accepting applications.
Company DescriptionTipico is an energetic, passionate, bold tech company, and we love sports! Tipico has recently expanded to the US market, establishing offices in Hoboken, New Jersey and Denver, Colorado. We are driven by our core values: passion, progress and trust. Our goal is to build the best possible mobile sports betting product in the industry, in order to amplify the emotions of millions of sports fans every day. Let’s Make This Interesting ™
Note: This job is located in our Denver, CO office.
Job DescriptionTipico North America is looking for someone who will utilize their expert project management skills to ensure Tipico’s state expansion plans run seamlessly.
This position requires someone who is experienced in managing multiple projects ensuring all items and are delivered on time and meet quality standards. The Gaming Compliance and Regulatory Project Manager will need to be well versed in the online gaming industry with a focus on sports betting and casino regulatory practices.
The Gaming Compliance and Regulatory Project Manager will report directly to the Head of State Expansion and work together with the rest of management team and employees. They will be responsible for contributing to the rapid state expansion for Tipico USA. The position holder ensures this is done by doing the following:
- Applying project management best practices to oversee the execution of projects, while adhering to strategies and processes and applicable regulatory standards.
- Supporting multiple projects concurrently without negatively affecting deadline commitments.
- Handling all project status reporting by managing and communicating expectations with team members and management in a timely manner.
- Manage all project timeline, milestones, dependencies, and deliverable using appropriate tools.
- Support regulatory duties through ongoing document administration, ensuring all regulatory documents, decisions, communication, statements and authorizations are maintained and organized in an appropriate format accessible to all necessary participants and in compliance.
- QualificationsBachelor’s Degree in project management or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management with an emphasis on regulatory administration.
- Ability to assign, multi-task, lead an prioritize successfully in a fast-paced environment with proven organizational and time management skills.
- Must be personable and professional.
- Must be able to uphold a strict level of discretion with all legal and regulatory requirements in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Must be able to acclimate to change and have the capability for a large workload.
Additional InformationWhat's in it for you:
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact
- You will be a be part of one of the newest and up and coming USA online sports betting companies in the market
- Work in a new and young business with high growth potential
- Build your own success story together with us
- Work with self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by a leading European sports betting house. We are a high-volume business and are taking off in the US!
- Competitive salary, Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits, Unlimited PTO, and more!
Expected Salary: $80-100K dependent upon experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.